Sweet Child of Mine

Tonight I have an unbelievable craving for something sweet.

The more I've been thinking about it, the more I've pinned my sweet craving on jellybeans.

I need jellybeans.

My body is screaming out for Jellybeans.

Of course, there are none in the house, and I'm already showered and wearing my PJs.

It's cold and windy outside...so I have no intention whatsoever of going down to the shop to buy any.

My teenagers seem hell bent on doing just about everything they can to deliberately irritate me.

My oldest son in particular.

So after asking several times for them to settle down and them ignoring me...I blew a gasket...almost to the point of stamping my feet.

Then I felt like crying after yelling at them both.

Please keep your fingers crossed that tomorrow I get my period.

I don't know what I'll do if I have to come to the conclusion, that the actual reason I'm feeling like this is because I really am a bitch deep down inside.

That would suck big time...especially for my kids. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post