I'm Home...

...yet I guess you didn't even know I was out. I don't get out too often these days, so when I do, I have to make sure it's noted somewhere I guess.

Hey, look at me!

I've posted, um...*counts up posts*...5 times within a week.

Who knew it was still possible eh??

I've been out to my work christmas dinner tonight...had far too much to drink...can you tell??

Enjoyed myself immensely...and although the screen is slightly blurry, I can still type.

Damn, I really am a legend.

Or something like that.

I'm off to get my gear off and get into bed...I've a headache coming on I think.

I bet you're all just tickled pink that I thought of you enough to come here and post before I went to bed, haha.

Happy weekend to you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post