Ready...Kinda

Had one hell of a shift this morning. Thursday are starting to rival Monday mornings. As much as I enjoy my job, I'm feeling pretty glad it's over for a short time and I'm not due back until Monday week.

The new tenants are downstairs messing around, measuring up etc...making sure they're furniture (what they have of it), will fit in the right places. I'm packing and trying to get myself ready for my flight this evening. I've had to upgrade my suitcase size...well, I'm taking a slightly bigger suitcase this time around...winter clothes take up that much more than summer ones obviously.

Dunno if I've got everything, but I'll deal with that when or if the time comes for it. Long as I've got my meds and plenty of knickers, I'm past caring. Although I'm sure noone is going to want to take me out in my pjs lol.

Next time I'm in here, I'll be sitting at Dan's PC. Hopefully, by then, I'll have the chance to actually go and read/comment on your blogs. Suffice to say I'll do my best to keep up with the daily posting regime for July.

You might find yourselves coming in here to read one sentence lol.

Take care...I'll catch you from the South Island. Whoot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post