England here I come! Wooo hooo!

Ok, it's not for ages yet, but even so, it's feeling pretty exciting lol.

Spoke to England again this morning. We discussed when would be a good time for me to be over there and have decided that after the wedding would be best. That way I don't have to rush off if I don't want to. This also gives me more time to get cash together and the boys will be back at school, so I'll get the chance to settle them there before I go. Haven't worked out what I'm going to do with them yet, but hoping Dad will come to the party again and help me on that one.

AND, what's even better is, the bride-to-be rang me last night, she thinks she's found a venue she's happy with down here, so I may not have to worry about the financial side of things to get up north. yes! Shouldn't count my chickens til they're hatched really, need to wait for confirmation on that one.

I spoke to the practise manager at work, told her that anyone that needs their shift covered this year, I'm her girl, I want as many as she can give me. She's already given me extra shifts for May so far (seems a long way away but hey, there's bound to be more coming up sooner). This is going to mean I'll be doing double shifts for a few weeks, but hey, it's going to be worth it. Might run myself into the ground making the dosh I need, but that's ok, my enthusiasm for my goal will keep me pumping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post