Homecoming

15 comes home tomorrow! yayyyyyy! I've been madly running around doing housework to get everything nice and tidy and clean for him. Amazing eh? lol Not sure why I even bothered...it's not like he's never seen the house untidy or dirty before.

It is such a GORGEOUS day today, and it's hot, soooo hot, I feel like I'm melting. I love it when the sun shines...lets off all that seratonin, makes us feel really good.

My newly married tenants are back and all kittens are present. They look harrassed and tired (the tenants not the kittens). No wonder after driving for several hours in this heat.

I don't have much to write unless you want to hear what's happening with England and Canada again, and I suspect all that business is getting rather boring for you. God only knows I'm getting fed up discussing it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post