The Meaning of Fanny?

It's been brought to my notice that I should elaborate on my use of the word fanny in my previous post. I wouldn't like anyone to be thinking I've been taking a shot of my arsehole really. Bad enough that I had to get into such a position to take a shot of the other bit.

The 'other bit' being my pussy *blush*. I don't have much of a problem saying this word out loud, or even writing it when speaking to those I'm closest to, but when it came to writing it in here "fanny" sounded better, more subdued to my eyes.

Anyway, I looked it up in the dictionary, it says "fanny n. sl. female genitals. US sl. buttocks. [orig. unkn.] ugly nether regions of Sara" Ok, that's a lie, I put that last part in myself. But it does show that I wasn't wrong with using the word fanny, except for the US citizens who think it's my butt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post