Links again

Ok, so now that I've managed to figure out (ok, I didn't, 15 did) how to do the links thing on my template...I did one link on it and left it to update my settings...went back to the kitchen to continue making the hummus I'm taking to the BBQ this afternoon....came back to the PC to find that it was still at the same 'updating' stage as it was when I left it.

Now I know what you're talking about H&B when you're referring to things taking forever on here....should my link thingy turn up while I'm absent, youwill be chuffed to think that you are the only blog I read on a daily basis lol.

Actually I don't believe it worked. I'll have another go later when I've time.

Incidentally, it took me AGES to fit the lid on the food processor today, I couldn't fathom why....then I realised, the last time I used it, I put it through the dish washer and the rim about the bowl has melted/buckled a little. I finally thumped the lid into place, clicked the whole thing into the machine and hey presto...hummus in the making. I have to admit, I had to add all the ingrediants through the hole in the top because I didn't want to have to pry the lid off each time and then thump it back into place again.

Anyway, all ingredients are now suitably mixed...looks like a good texture etc...shame I can't remove the lid at all!!

I'm going to rummage around in the laundry now to find a hammer and chisel.

Comments

  1. Just dropping in to say HI!! Wow, you link to me! I'm chuffed! I'll be back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And absolutely, so am I :-) Thanks!
    Come visit anytime and don't be shy.

    Glad you got the link thing sorted, I woulda helped ya, but you got it done before I got here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got the link thing figured out and thanks for linking to me.
    If the hammer and chisel don't get the job done try a chain saw. I don't know where I'd be without it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i am so honored to be on your list, thats cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys, it's my pleasure to read you all on a daily basis.

    Wish I could take the credit for doing the link thing, course as you already know, I dragged my son out to do it. Same son that got me the full version of Bejewelled Deluxe free of charge...I am truly blessed to have this child lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post