Links

I wish I could figure out how to do links on my blog. Then I could at least have a links list and kinda link the rest of you to me...the thought of that is sorta warm and fuzzy in some way. I could also link you to some of my old posts, which would help you understand some of the stuff that I actually talk about.

I've tried using the link icon on this posting thing but for some reason it won't work. I probably need to ask 15 how to do this and he'll do it in 2 seconds flat. I do like to try working these things out for myself though. Right now, I feel so knackered that I can't be bothered stuffing around with it and am weakening....leaning towards my teenage son's bedroom door to drag him out of that dark dungeon to help his hopeless mother.

One way or t'other, I'll get it sorted. The rest of you seem to be able to do it, so why the hell can't I??!

My motto: "How hard can it be?"

Well, bloody hell, this appears to be proving a tough one, boo!

Comments

  1. Butterfly Wings showed me how to do the links thing. She is very wise.
    She explains things so they are easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post