Tired

I am so tired tonight, I can't wait to get to bed. In fact, we are all going to bed early tonight. 15 is still knackered from being in Japan for a month, and 13 has an attitude I don't care much for. So those two in particular are definitely going to be in bed by 9. As for me? I might get to bed early and watch a little tv until I fall asleep.

I wonder if I'm more tired than usual cos I haven't been drinking Vs lately? Nah, don't think that's it....I've been drinking almost 3 litres of water every day to kinda replace the coldness of the V, all that water's got to be good for me. I think I feel better for it. I'm sure my teeth appreciate it at least.

The airport has been closed since 6.30 last night. The mist is so low in Wellington the past 28 hours or so that I can barely see the trees outside my bedroom window. It's still muggy and very still...no wind...feels like earthquake weather. God, like I need anymore of those around here....we've had clusters of earthquakes happening over the past week it's been quite scary. Yesterday I was 'shook' awake by a 5.9 on the richter scale at 6.30am.

I might be tired, but never too tired to be leaping out of bed for the door jamb if needs be.

Comments

  1. hi there, thanks for the comment on my blog. water goes right through my system so fast! back and forth, back and forth to the bathroom i go all day long. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post