Kilos to Pounds

Not a lot to report tonight I'm afraid...I'm so damn knackered I feel like climbing into bed and pulling the covers over my head to shut out the rest of the world.

On the weight issue, and for the benefit of those that don't know their kilos from their pounds...there are 2.25 pounds to each kilo. *gets calculator, tap tap tap*...that's 8.1 pounds...wow, that's fantastic! (I didn't do this conversion the other night). I do wonder if perhaps that large weight loss over one week had something to do with my new haircut (I mean, I did cut off alot last week) and I shaved my legs, armpits and plucked my eyebrows before the weigh in. I'm sure it all counts!

Anyways, I might be tired, but I'm also starving...so not so tired that I won't be making the effort to cook something for dinner. And you know how I knew how very hungry I was??...because I went into the local butchery near work this afternoon, and stood there actually enjoying the smell of raw meat. How disgusting is THAT??! *bleech*

Comments

  1. I think all weight loss should be measured in ounces. It makes dieting seem so much more effective. I lost 14 ounces this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ounces seems like a good way to do it.

    Hunger makes you do some crazy things...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post