Quick Update

Update: Now that I've figured out how, I've removed the pic and due to the fact that I had an argument with Canada about it being posted on here, it stayed here longer than I was planning to show it for. ("Ya know? after that reaction, it can stay on there forever after as far as I'm concerned!") Anyway, that's been sorted out now, but I was tempted just to leave it here til Kingdom come, just to piss him off further. lol

Holy shit, I did it...now I'm really feeling like a dickhead....ok, you lot, this is only going to be here for a short time, so take ya best shot lol This is all a bit more than I was planning to show anyone, let along publish it on the net, but after all the fucking around I've done with Hello etc, it'll have to it for now.

(fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this, now be kind or I'll have to hunt you all down and injure you)

Oh by the way, I've practically given up on the whole idea of photo crap for now....all this has got me thinking I'll just link my digital camera up to the pc later tonight when the birthday comes around and show him with sound and motion. God, the lengths I go to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post