Zuma Part II

To those of you who don't know what Zuma is, go here. This is where I found the game, and then my best friend sent me the full version of it via msn.

Anyone who may be interested in getting the full version of Zuma, email me, or let me know via comments, and I will email it over. It's not a large file, zipped up, it's less than 5 megs. Can be a lot of fun, and I warn you now, it also can be addictive. The kid's love it!

I've had a gruelling morning at work, I feel sooooo tired. The microwave is singing it's radiation waves through a WW frozen vegetable lasagne (3.5 points) and I'm hoping like hell it's tastier than their disgusting Macaroni Cheese.

*beeeep beeeep beeeep*

Right, that's my cue to stuff my gob.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post