Boo-Yah!

I think I need to remember that when I've been drinking....I'm not to be posting....drinking and posting don't seem to go together too well for me it seems. (Bad girl Sara!...Bad BAD girl!!)

My apologies for all the expletives I used in last night's post. As you could tell, I was high on anger and frustration.

I came home from work, stomped around for awhile....grilled some marinated chicken wings, poured myself a large bourbon and coke and sat down to watch some tv. Eventually I felt I was 'together' enough to come online to talk and blog...obviously that wasn't the case...cos I turned into a bit of a potty mouth. (It was the alcohol that did it! I swear! I'm usually such an angel).

After talking to Canada on the headset and spitting out some of what happened (ok, I spat out pretty much all that happened)....I whinged and moaned and ranted at him and he nodded his head and 'uh huh"ed his way through my spouting.

When I'm done...I'm exhausted and want to go to bed....I tell him, "I am so not in the mood for anything sexy tonight, I'm sorry babe". (I feel it's only right I apologise to him...afterall, we'd spent some time earlier in the day winding up each other in anticipation of the night ahead). But I didn't want to not talk to him...well more to the point....I didn't want to stop hearing his voice at that time....it was soothing to hear him talk to me...didn't matter what he was saying....I would've been happy to drift off to the sound of his voice.

So, I hooked up the laptop, opened Yahoo on it...plugged in the headset and climbed into bed...snuggled down and got warm and comfy....and he told me about his day...told me some more stories about his past. I lay there in the dark and kinda mumbled my way through them. Then he says some magic words "blah blah blah" (not the actual words he said). My mind springs awake..."eh? what was that?".... "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"...my body springs awake...(I'd actually heard what he said the first time, i just wanted to hear him to repeat it).

For the next half an hour or so, we went "blah blah blaaady blah blah" back and forth at each other...and I ended up going "Boo-Yah!" three times (not the actual exclamation, but you get the gist).

After more talking, I fell asleep with a smile on my face and had the image of a thousand angels holding hands and singing "Kumbayah" around a fire-side, in my dreams. Isn't it interesting what a bit of booty can do for ya soul?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post