Sharing the Love

I don't like being one to shag and run, but that's what I did last night. Well, I didn't have alot of choice at the time....I had another "blah blah blah" session with the favourite man in my life...and then rushed into the shower, chucked some clothes on and ran out to the door to a dear friend's 40th surprise party.

Had a great time...danced a couple of dances...ate food I shouldn't have....had only one alcoholic beverage....drank water the rest of the night...sounds boring, but I enjoyed myself...although I was home by 11.30pm and tucked up in bed.

This is a short and sweet(ish) post today. I did however want to share this new blog I've been reading lately. Some funny and interesting reading here. Nice guy...lives in Ontario, Canada. Take a look....don't be afraid to comment...and I don't mind if you want to let him know I sent you. I'm all for spreading the comment love.

That's all for now...I'm feeling drained today....I need to head back to bed methinks....over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post