And The Time Is...

*Turns left and right*

So? What do you think?

Can you tell I've been playing around with my template? Yep, I fiddled around with it last night. Changing px numbers etc, which has resulted in me having a long white line down the bottom sidebar under my hit counter. I haven't a clue how to get it back to it's original green-ness, so for the time being, the white will have to stay. (And no, I don't know what px means, I think it's pixels but what would I know?).

I did this because I was trying to 'broaden' my blog content. Make it spread more over the page so my posts wouldn't look so long and you lot wouldn't think "OMG, look how much she's written today, I couldn't possibly read all THAT!" or a similar exclamation.

And now I have a clock...cool huh? I like going into other bloggers' sites that have clocks...then I don't have to do any calculating as to what time it is in the US or the UK, or Canada (ok, that time I can automatically pop out with regardless, but you know what I mean) or wherever. I have a clock so you can all see what time it is where I am in New Zealand. I have a clock, so that when it says 3am here, you will all think of me tucked up in my bed sleeping peacefully and looking angelic, and that will give you all a warm fuzzy feeling about me. It's all about me ok?

I'm also thinking about this audio blogging thing. I'd really like to do some kind of audio thing on here...I desperately want you to hear my voice...so you can tell me it's extremely sexy and you just KNEW that I sounded like THAT...or that it grates on your nerves like fingernails down a chalkboard, or whatever. After reading about audio stuff in the help section, I don't think it's possible for me to do the telephone thingy, so I wondered if I could attach a wav file or something. Anyone else know what I'm going on about?

15 suggested that I make a wav file and put it somewhere online, and then put the link on my blog post...he suggested I make it a low quality file instead of high quality....apparently high quality will make the file about 40 megs and that would make you all hate me. Like you could all hate me! Pah, what would he know!?? Besides, I'd find it difficult giving you a low quality wav file of my voice, it being of such high quality in real life an' all.

Ok, I've spouted enough crap for the time being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post