Beware. More Pics of My Children!

5months

I seem to have a thing about posting pics lately (probably cos I'm finally feeling confident about how to do it lol). The above photo is my all time favourite picture of me and 15. I love it. I had hired a photographer to take photos of him (5 months old) for my ex husband's birthday. Amongst all the snapping and posing etc, he started getting grumpy and irritable because he was hungry. We stopped, so I could feed him...the photographer kept snapping away. And I'm so glad she did. I have this photo framed on my night stand. It sits beside one of 15 at 19 months old holding his new born brother on his lap...unfortunately I don't have a scanner or I would have posted that too. (You lucky devils lol)

CIMG0110CIMG0106

I don't feel right posting a photo of one son and not the other, so here are both of them (actually smiling, woo hooo!). I made them hang around long enough to take these photos...they were clowning around and making fun of me, and generally being complete goons, but hey, I got pics of them happy, so it worked for me. The first photo was the wallpaper on my laptop when I went to Canada last year. 14 has shot up a few inches, lost his puppy fat since then and looks more like his Dad every day. Today when he came home and told me about his day at school, I noticed his voice was breaking. Ah well, my baby had to grow up sometime right? *sigh*

I think it's time I came up with another subject to blog about before I overdose you on pics of my kids lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post