Updated Audio

I have updated my audio over there in the sidebar. I cheated and read the post from yesterday "My Anna". I still have the lisp (not in real life but on this recording programme) so, if you can get past that, hopefully you'll be able to understand what I'm saying. Considering the words I'm reading are on my previous post, you shouldn't have any problem!

I'm still waiting on suggestions of a website or reading that i can use for their wedding people. Come on, someone out there's gotta have an idea of what I can read that will convey how I feel about them. The most important part of it will be that I can get through reading something without dissolving into tears. Sobbing my way through a reading in front of their loved ones will not be a good look. lol

And keeping in line with the marriage thing, I got sent this joke the other day, and feel the need to share it with you:

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several
months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day.

One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat
by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? "You have been
with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to
support me. When my business failed, you were there.When I got shot, you
were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my
health started failing, you were still by my side...

You know what?"

"What dear?" she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

"I think you're bad luck, get the fuck away from me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post