Sharing the Love

I heard a song on the radio on my way home from work today which gave me a thought as to my post for the day. I'm hoping the song has loaded enough for you to hear it before the end of my post lol.

As some of you may know, when I was away visiting Walker last October, I had a small butt problem (this post was written back when I was referring to Walker as "Canada"). In physical size it was very small....in pain terms it was huge. I have a low pain threshold. This makes me a big baby when it comes to any kind of pain that's happening to my physical being.

You can imagine my utter despair at having to deal with such an event while I was on holiday and meeting up with the love of my life for the first time. How unfair is this? How could this possibly be happening to me? Did I do something in a past life to deserve this??!

In true superhero fashion, Walker looked after me, showering me with lots of tender loving care. He cooked, cleaned, made up bottles of saline for my use, walked slowly beside me (so I wouldn't be hobbling down the street 10 feet behind him), obtained a donut cushion yadda yadda yadda. I couldn't have been more grateful that it happened while I was with him in particular. I can't imagine anyone else going to the lengths he did to make me comfortable. The man stepped up to the plate, smacked the ball out of the park and gained himself a grand slam auto in my scorebook.

On arrival home in Ottawa and realising the pain wasn't getting any better, we trucked off one afternoon to see Walker's doctor. Course, he's going to have to get up close and personal and have a look-see at my arse. Oh yay, life just can't get any further down the gutter drainpipe of embarrassment for me right? Wrong.

I feel there is only so much our loved ones can be subjected to in such instances. For a man who's made it more than obvious that he loves my arse, I couldn't have Walker observing minor surgery performed upon it. Imagine the expression of horror or anger on his face as the doctor approached my said body part with a scalpel?? (I didn't even want to think what his reaction would be if the doc got anywhere near my boobs.) So, to avoid him having nightmarish flashbacks about it, and to escape the possibility of the doctor being harmed due to him having a knife in his hand and nearing my nether regions...it was best to have Walker vacate the room. "Ok babe, you can leave the room now", he departed.

Just prior to this visit, my um honeypot (for want of a better word) had been getting a little twitchy also. So as I'm laying there on the bed in a rather compromising position, I say to the doc, "Um, I'm wondering if I have a yeast infection too, things are feeling pretty odd there". (This was during the cutting and pushing and me groaning loud enough to be heard through the rest of the surgery...told ya I was a sook.) Once he's finished messing with my backside, he takes a quick shufti at my frontside.

Yep, it's confirmed. I had a yeast infection...just to make everything down there really nasty *sigh*. While I'm struggling back into my knickers, the doc's telling me he'll give me some cream to insert to help with the infection. I'm to insert this stuff each day for 10 days.

Me: "10 DAYS! I only have 10 days left before I fly home to New Zealand!" Fuck me (or don't, unless you want to catch something).
Doc: "Well you're going to need to use it to kill the bacteria of the infection."
Me: "Does that mean sex is out of the question?"
Doc: "Well..."
Me: "What about Walker? Can I pass it on to him?"
Doc: "Just get him to use some of the cream, he should be fine"

It wasn't the most ideal situation, but can I just say, it's amazing how innovative one can get when one really has to have oneself some booty? We were careful in most ways possible, but obviously not careful enough in every way possible.

A few days later Walker's telling me he needs to ring the doc and get some cream specially for him. His poor love muscle's going rather red and feeling on the tender side. Oh dear...my poor baby....not to mention how Walker must've been feeling (hahaha...get it? oh never mind).

And there we have the reasoning behind me posting this particular song as my background music today (Catch My Disease by Ben Lee). Phew, knew I'd get to the point eventually...it might have taken me a lot of beating around the bush to get there, but...there..I...did...get.

Funny thing is (and possibly a stupid thought)...I'd love nothing more than to have the opportunity to pass on any manner of things to Walker right now.

Something to look forward to sharing again in the future I guess eh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post