No Post Today

After telling Walker on the headset yesterday that I really felt the need to drink bourbon last night...that's exactly what I went out and did....and did....and did....and did.

Due to unforeseen circumstances *cough*, I will not be reading your blogs today...I will catch up on them all tomorrow. It's taking every ounce of energy I have left to keep upright for this non-post as it is.

In the meantime, perhaps you could lend a hand to a bloggy friend of mine. Please read his latest post and give him your opinions on what he could do to help out his current situation at home. I know he'll appreciate it.

Please leave your hangover cures in the comment section below.

Thank you *half smile*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post