Waiting, waiting, waiting...

I have attempted to do another audio/video post. I hope you can see and hear me. You may want to leave my page open and read something else while it's doing it's buffering thing. I've had a look at it in 'composition' form and all it seems to do is flash green...I hope that's not the case forever after. If so, I'll delete it and either try again, or given up completely and get a new programme (sometime in the future).

I also still have a lisp with this programme. Beggars can't be choosers right, it's given me a lisp, so I have to put up with it. That's probably it from me for the weekend. I do have some things I could write about...thinking them up is the problem lol

Hope you all have a great weekend, and I'll catch you on your comments (or mine for that matter).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post