7 Things...

Years ago Michael tagged me for this meme and I've not done anything about it until now. Ok, it wasn't years ago, but it seemed that long ago. Anyway, here's my contribution to the Meme of 7 thingys.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Watch my children grow into two fine young gentlemen
2. Cry when they leave home to strike out on their own
3. Kiss and cuddle my grandchildren
4. See the Eiffel Tower and the London Bridge
5. Pay a visit to Jo and Fizzy with Walker
6 Own a home that's on one level, with plenty of space for all manner of computers and drumkits to fit
7. Get down to some kinda decent weight

7 things I can do:
1. Cook a mean vegetarian lasagne
2. Speak my mind (sometimes at the most inapporpriate times)
3. Know the inside of a PC better than anyone else at work (which says alot for them, poor sods)
4. Get plonked after only 2 wines
5. Always be there when my kids need me
6. Crave to be in too many places at one time
7. Drive my kids to work/school, whilst dressed in my jammies.

7 things I cannot do:
1. Speak another language
2. Keep quiet when someone is saying something that I totally disagree with
3. Ever understand the rules of cricket
4. Stop smoking
5. Stop eating things that are SO bad for me
6. Wear an A-cup bra
7. Stop wishing that New Zealand was attached to Canada.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Sense of humour
2. Genuine smile that reaches their eyes
3. Intelligence
4. Strong arms and broad chest
5. Good kisser
6. Their ability to put up with my mood swings
7. Natural rhythm (for dancing of course!)

7 things that I say most often:
1. "I love you"
2. "Good Morning, Blah de Blah Medical Centre, Lisa speaking"
3. "How was your day at school today hun?"
4. "Cameron!...Make it work!"
5. *handing the phone to Ryan "It's for you"
6. "How hard can it be?"
7. "Would you please get away from that screen and come and eat?!"

7 celebrity crushes:
1. LiquidTHANATOS
2. Bryan Adams
3. Nicholas Cage
4. Richard Gere (in Pretty Woman)
5. John Travolta (the older one, not the Saturday Night Fever one, bleech)
6. Any one who plays a role where they need looking after (what can I say? I'm a sucker for a hard luck story)
7. This was too difficult, I don't actually have any celeb crushes, I prefer to work with the here and now, if you know what I mean. Besides, no. 1, the rest I came about with a lot of head banging pressure to fill up the spots. So I'm cheating by filling in no. 7 by talking about it.

7 people I want to do this:
Taking into consideration this has taken me so long to get around to doing, I suspect everyone has done this already. If you haven't, and you want to participate, then feel free to do so. I won't tag anyone with this...if you want to do it, tag yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post