Aloha!

Behold.

My HNT offering for the day.

It's 4.30pm Thursday here, so it's not an early posting, it's just that the rest of you are too slow on the time zone calendar lol

Straight from the shower...I give you....

my feet


To be honest, I'm not sure how many more of these I can take without the help of someone else. Look at the tension and position of those toes...it's obvious they feel under stress at trying to stay in one position long enough for their owner to take the photo! Poor babies.

Told you I had strong (read "flat and wide") polynesian feet, didn't I?

Perfect for walking across coral reefs.

Apparently.

I can't even walk across gravel without the expletives flying.

So the coral's a no go.

BUT...I reckon I could.

If I concentrated really hard.

So please don't let my sissy feet stop you from giving me a free ticket to an island of your choice.

Any island.

I don't mind.

Honest...YOUR choice...I'm THAT generous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post