For the first time ever...

Last night I discovered myself another celebrity crush. Yep, I sat there and watched the telly during NZ Idol and found myself pulled towards this young man. I wanted to jump into the television screen and grab this poor unsuspecting fellow and yell "Here I am!". You know those girls that you've seen leaping all over the roofs of cars and crying and screaming etc for the Beatles or whoever? (yeah I know...and yeah I am THAT old). I could see myself doing that over this chap. Oh yes indeedy.


He had a bloody good time singing that song last night...and I had a bloody good time watching him. And then at the end of the show, I did something I've never done before. For the first time in the history of NZ Idol, I voted. Yep, I want to see him win....because I want to see some more of what he can do...I want to continue seeing him strutting his stuff.

The two female judges were fanning themselves, the crowd had gone wild and the male judges were rolling their eyes at the affect he had on the ladies.

We're just little ole New Zealand down here ya know...but we've certainly got a load of talent in this here country of ours.

Nik Carlson

(click on "select video to view" and then the next one down "Top 06: Nik Let's Stay Together")

It's only a 33 second video, but it's enough to give you an idea of what I've been going on about today. What can I say? I'm a bit of a sucker for the muso's. I've enjoyed watching this guy come out of his shell more and more each week, he's loving what he's doing, and he's not arrogant about it (not like that dang Frank, who grated on my nerves no end, and finally got booted off by the nation last week, thank god).

Anyway, that's all I have today, I've just got home from work, and I have to go and clean up the cat crap in the bath. Nothing like some cat poop to bring you back down to earth eh? Pfft.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post