Not Smelling So Sweet Afterall

I had a lovely Saturday/Sunday with my Dad, my brother-in-law and both my sisters. My younger sister also lives up the coast, so she came up with her two kiddies both days and we had the chance to catch up. It was wonderful.

Right now, I'm a bit on the tired side. The weather was GLORIOUS and sitting out in the sun has drained me. All that sitting around and chatting, whilst watching my brother-in-law working hard putting down paving stones was quite exhausting really.


I discovered this weekend that my brother-in-law is somewhat of a pyromaniac (my 5 yr old nephew is also showing major signs of this). Unfortunately, I didn't capture any evidence on camera. There was a fair amount of scrub being burnt, so instead of coming home smelling sweetly of apples, I stink of smoke. I'm not bothered in the least, it's not like I've never smelled of smoke before lol. I'll write a little more about it in the next couple of days.

I stole this off FredandFreds' site. This is a pretty fun blog actually, he plays games on it each week that we can participate in. I've seen the letter before, but it gave me a laugh, so I'm hoping it will do the same for you.



Now I'm going to bugger off to the shower. Toodle oo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post