The post that wasn't, but is anyway.

Morning :)

I had the most wonderful start to my morning today. I rang Walker at 6.30am my time, he was still in bed...how perfect was that for me? A number 10 perfect, that's what. Needless to say I'm purring now. But, you don't wanna know about that, so best move onto something else that won't make you utter "Eeew, you dirty skank" at the screen.

Before I start my post today, I thought I'd do a bit of blog pimping and whoring. You know...promoting someone else's blog and my own. I figure if I do both in the same post, it kinda cancels out the desperate neediness I feel for my own. Kinda. Sorta. Yeah ok, it doesn't.

First up, unless you're still living in the past, we're in the midst of a new week (it's Wednesday on this side of the globe). This means the Clix counter has been renewed, so your vote would be much appreciated, thanks. Just clicking on this link will register your vote, you don't have do anything else. See? Easy peasy.

I'd also like to promote a couple of blogs I've been reading. The first one is Fred's. Fred lives in Belfast, Ireland and most every morning (Belfast time) at 10am he posts a quiz. For the competitive bloggy people out there, this can have you revving your engines, the adrenalin roaring through your veins. Once Ireland change their clocks back, this will mean that either I stay up til 11pm Kiwi time to compete or I wait until the following morning before I subject my brain to such teasers.

Attempting to deal with it that late at night has seen me drawing hexagons and pigs at a feverish rate (don't ask). Last night I sat here again with pen and paper, tongue sticking out the side of my mouth, drawing up a grid...twisting my brain cells til they screamed for release "You just have to hang in there a little longer guys, I think I've almost got it". And saying that, it's kinda fun to be bashing your head against the desk, so I recommend you have a go.

The second blog site I wanted to bring to your attention is Isla's. Isla is a good friend of Fred's and she's recently started up her own site. As I'm sure most of you are aware, when we first start off we spend a lot of time in front of the screen checking to see if anyone's commented. Oh...ok....maybe that was just me. So, in the hope of helping to give her a push and shove into the blogisphere I'm promoting her on here. I've always felt that commenting on blogs is a reciprocal thing. You comment on mine, I'll come over and pay you a visit and comment. Which is what I'm about to do now. Visit you that is...and comment I mean. Shit, I'm getting off the subject at hand, yet again.

Back to Isla.

*holds up placard* "VISIT PAINTING A VULGAR PICTURE" (how can you not want to go there with a title like that?)

"This blog is p*ssing me off something rotten" <--- that's the first sentence of her last post. Should you make your way over there, I recommend this particular post.

Well, I think I've actually written enough for now....so you'll have to wait until tomorrow for me to complete the post about one of my ex-husband's dumbass moments. That's one of his moments, not one of my ex-husbands, I only have one ex husband, who's had several dumbass moments, and that was just one of them...um...time I gave up the explanation thing...being that you're all so intelligent I know you knew what I meant. You did, didn't you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post