A-Z Meme

Several gazillion years ago, the lovely Fizzy tagged me to do this. I knew I'd eventually get around to it, it was just a case of when.

Well here it is.

I'm afraid it's not very exciting or creative, but hey, that's ok as far as I'm concerned lol.

A - Age of your first kiss: 14...my first REAL kiss...took my boyfriend 10 months to get the nerve up to do it, but it happened.

B - Band you are listening to: Golden Horse

C - Crush: Kevin Costner, Matthew McConaghey, Bryan Adams, Nicholas Cage .

D - Dad's name: Kingi

E - Easier person to talk to: Alice - anything and everything, right down to the nitty gritty.

F - Favourite Icecream: Hokey Pokey

G - Gummy worms or bears: Bears

H - Hometown: Wellington

I - Instruments: Recorder, Guitar, Flue, Piano (not that I can play any of them now, but I gave them a jolly good go. Oh maybe the recorder I could still do, if I concentrate really hard.)

J - Junior High: Intermediate School, College? Is NZ College the Junior High and our Universities over here the US equivalent to College? Pass.

K - Kids: Two boys - 16.6 years and 14.10 years respectively.

L - Longest car ride: 11 hours from Wellington to Auckland, Christmas Hols 2003

M - Mom's name: Patricia

N - Nicknames: Mum, Lis, Leesee, Mel

O - One wish: Just one's a bit rough. It would have to be that my boys grow up to be fine sucessful men in whatever field they choose, and eventually give me some grand-babies to play with.

P - Phobia: Being physically restrained. It's always made me feel claustophobic.

Q - Quote: "If I could have a star for each time you made me smile, I would be holding the entire evening sky in the palm on my hand" (or something like that)

R - Reasons to smile: Hearing my children laugh....the photo of my 5 month old niece, Lyla....the lovely Jaimee screwing her nose up at me.

S - Scent: Cinnibar by Estee Lauder.....Red by Georgio Beverly Hills

T - Time you woke up today: 6.02am

U - Unknown fact about me: I'll have to pass on this, I'm sure I've told you it all by now.

V - Vice(s): Smoking and drinking the caffeine loaded "V" (and I was so good and went without one for at least 6 months last year, I've no willpower *sigh*)

W - Worst luck with: Trying to think up something to blog about at the moment.

X-rays you've had: Knee - after a softball game; brain for impaired vision (epilepsy); and the usual tummy scan for my babies.

Y - Years since you've been to church: Um, I do believe it was 2001 for a funeral. Prior to that, it was probably my own wedding in 1989 (just kidding lol)

Z - Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Hope you all have a great week :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post