Like Father, Like Sons

Thank you so much for your kind comments on my previous post, and again thank you for your birthday wishes to Ryan.

When his Dad arrived at our house yesterday after school, we had fun with Ryan. We gave him the keyboard and mouse and he did a good job of being excited about his gift and thanking us. His father said "well go on, go check to see if they fit into your computer then" (the old one).

Eventually, after we'd had our moment of fun, I brought out the computer case all wrapped up and said "And here's the rest of your present". He was like "No Way! That's AWESOME!". He was more than rapt with his new PC and especially touched by the fact that his brother had built it for him.

Dinner last night was great, there were only 6 of us, and I had told Ryan it would be a small affair anyway...he can have his mates to dinner for his 16th, like we did with Cameron. He understood that and besides, didn't care anyway, long as he got to participate in the Japanese food throwing thing again lol.

Below are some of the pics I took....and regardless of how much I tried to get a nice smiling picture of the 3 males, it never happened. They do this to taunt me!


Picture 236Picture 238

Picture 235Picture 234

Picture 239Picture 242

Yep, I'm afraid it's true....the evidence is upon me once again....my two boys really DO take after their father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post