Unfinished Business

Do you know how many half finished posts I've got sitting in my draft folder? 6. That may not be many for some of you, but it's a shitload for me. I never keep drafts. I write, I publish, I answer comments.

In the last week, I've dedicated two posts to the lovely Maldita and my new template overhaul. And I sit here starting to write about something else, anything else and get half way through and...*poof*...it's gone.

Now is not a good time for me to be struggling with writer's block...I have this classy new template...it deserves to be shown off to the world! My blogging gene seems to have disappeared...I haven't even answer my comments from the last post (Thank you to all that commented, I really do appreciate hearing from you.)

Back to the template for a mo...the header photo got changed to try and get away from portraying this as being a mushy lovey dovey site (even though it's been that way in the past). Course, it now could be seen as a mummy blog, and while I have no problems with being a parent at all...I'm not what you'd class as a "Mummy" these days. Not with two hulking teenage boys around...they'd rather jump off a tall building before they called me Mummy again. I could alleviate this by changing my title, but as cheesy as it looks, it's my title and been part of my life for over 18 months now...so it stays for the moment.

What I've decided to do, is put my content in your hands and get you to ask me any questions you like. Phil, we can skip the "Why are we here?" stuff too ok? My brain is not up to coping with too much depth right now (if ever lol) and it's likely my response would be "Because we are" lol.

If you have any questions you want to know about me and the kids or anything about New Zealand or whatever...shout it out in my comments and I'll do my utmost to give you a decent response. It's about the best I can come up with for the time being. Besides, for all I know you might have some burning questions...now's the time for you to bring out the bellows.

So...interested? Someone? Anyone?!

(Good Lord, see that?? I actually completed a post! Whoot!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post