It's Bitchin'

The mist is so thick outside, it's practically like walking through clouds. I love this kind of day, but only if I don't have to go out in it. It means a frizzy hair day for me. My hair hardly needs any extra help to piss me off. Thanks Mother Nature!

At work there were only ugly biscuits available for morning tea. These biscuits consist of anything that's basically good for us. If you like bran, wheatmeal or anything that resembles kibble stuck in your teeth, then yay for you...but nay for me...those are definitely crap ass goods.

The parcel I sent over to the UK has still not arrived. Barnaby Bear should be safely in the clutches of Jo (and her previous class!)...accompanied by the Bloggers' Journal and other goodies for Jo (and her previous class!). I posted it on the 6th of June. I don't know who's responsible for this, the NZ Post, or the UK Post...I just know I was the last one to touch it..the pressure of that alone has been getting to me. We're about to hit the 4 month mark Mr Postman! WTF??!

Our clocks were switched forward this weekend. While I was trying to drag my arse out of bed this morning, my eyeballs knew it was 6am, yet my body rebelled and screamed in protest that it was only friggin' 5am! And how does my computer know this automatically??

Anyway, enough bitching for now...onto some happy happy joy joy news. Tomorrow (Oct 3) marks the birthday of a fellow New Zealander and blogger friend...Dan. He's turning the grand age of *mumble mumble mumble* and it would be lovely if you could go and wish him a terrific day. Considering the age he's about to hit, may I suggest you hasten your steps on over to The Kiwi House? you know...just in case.

10 4 rubber duckies...over and out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post