Singing in the Rain

A friend of a friend has been trying to drag me out for a night of Karaoke. He asked me what kind of songs I can sing. I told him I can sing anything just as long as you don't care what it sounds like lol. My teenagers made it obvious yesterday they DO care.

In the morning I opened the curtains in the lounge and it was pissing down outside. Rather than let the depressing weather drown my mood I threw up my arms and sang loudly to my children:

Me: "The sun'll come out...tomorrow...bet your bottom dollar, that tomorrooww....there'll be suuuuun..."

Cameron: "Aw man, what did I do wrong?"

Me: "Huh?"

Cameron: "What did I do to deserve you singing that song, I HATE that song."

Me: "I was just trying to put a little sunshine into our lives, pfft."

Cameron: "Yeah, well not with that song ok?"

Me: "Oh ok...well...any requests?"

Ryan: "I request that you stop singing."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post