What the...?

Me to friend over the phone: "I've been really getting into The Cranberries lately."
Friend enthusiastically: "Oh yeah! They're really good for bladder infections eh?"
(After I erupted with laughter, she said "Don't put this on your blog ok?" yeah ok, whatever *snort*)

****

On the phone to Cameron who was at an end of year exams party after realising he was supposed to take some alcohol:

"So, shall I get you some beer? You don't like beer eh? Oh! How about some bubbly, would you prefer bubbly?"
"No Mum, don't get wine....that would be problematic."
(Only Cameron...like mother, like son)

****

2 and a half year old Jaimee running towards me the minute I stepped foot in the door:

"Aunty Lisa! LOOK!!" *Hiking up skirt* "I GOT KNICKERS!!" *big grin*
(That's progress for you folks *sigh*)

****

Doctor calling across restaurant: "Hey Lisa! You'll know. What was the name of the nightclub that used to be in the Willis Street Village?"
Me: "What the hell's THAT supposed to mean??...*cough*...It was CHIPS."

****

Work colleague with camera: "Come on ladies, stick your chests out."
Co-worker looking at me beside her: "That's hardly fair! How am I supposed to compete with THOSE??"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post