I'd Rather You Didn't Son...

I was bitterly disappointed to find that my friend had got her wires crossed when it came to the salsa/tango dancing lessons last Friday. Had I not had the brains to ring and confirm with the school, I would've found myself standing outside the place on a Friday night, waiting for nothing. I'd psyched myself up to have a go, only to find out it's not until this Friday. Lord help them if they try to make me partner up with another female and they want me to be the man...that'll piss me off no end lol

I'm a woman damnit, on or off the dance floor. Get it right.

The boys are in their second week of school break. Back to school next week. I welcome the time I have on my own during the day, so I'll admit, I'm looking forward to them going back.

When I told Cameron I was starting these dance lessons, he thought that was pretty cool til I asked him if he'd like to come with me. The simple answer was "um...no"...followed up with "well at least it's not ballet". Which reminded me of this.



Needless to say, from this mother's point of view, I'm relieved that neither of my boys wanted to get into tights lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post