Are You Receiving Me? Over...

There appears to be something happening with my email account. I mean, I spend bloody ages typing monstrous emails (and some of you KNOW I aint lying about that lol)...and some of you aren't even receiving them. Course I don't find this out for a few days...thats when the postmaster sends me an email telling me it hasn't been able to send MY emails after trying for 17,000 hours or something like that...ok, maybe just 127 hours, but even so, it's still a piss off.

Funnily enough, some of that's crap and some of it's not....figuring out which ones were received by my online friends and which ones weren't is where the problem lies.

So, just in case, I will now apologise to those that read me, that have sent me emails, and it could seem like I haven't responded. Yes, I can be hopeless at answering emails sometimes, but recently? Nah, I've been a good little emailer...if only my ISP would allow me to be, pfft.

Actually, that's not completely true. I still have to respond to one email I received a couple of days ago...now I'm not sure it's worth it cos she may not receive it. *sigh*

So, Kari? just quickly, I'll respond to you here....that photo you sent me? No offence, but your daughter doesn't know what she's lookin' at...I'm on your side....he IS handsome, he doesn't look like a Jughead at all! lol In fact, I'd go so far as to say, you both look like you fit each other and belong together. (And just for the record, I think you're gorgeous.) Thanks for sharing that with me :)

Right, that's it for now, I'll leave you with this, just to lighten my antsy mood with the email gurus that appear to be keeping me from you. (Bastards! How DARE they??!)

***

Two old ladies are talking over a cup of tea.
One says to the other,
"So did you come on the bus?"

The other one replies
"Yes, but I made it look like an asthma attack."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post