Short Shrift

I registered a new patient at work yesterday afternoon. Her name was Lisa Sara (thank goodness for invite only, can't have her googling herself can we? lol).

That's her full name...Ms Sara...christian name, Lisa.

Does anyone else know why I think that's as funny as shit??

****

I was thinking a few days ago that I should've taken up that NaBloPoMo challenge to post every day for the month of November...at least that way I'd be here more often. Every day in fact. (Ya think? *snort*)

****

My blogroll has shrunk, as has the 'permissions' list for reading my blog. I went all staunch on both lists a few days ago and knocked off anyone that doesn't bother coming in here anymore...and obviously those that don't post anymore. If I have mistakenly knocked you off my roll in the throes of madly pruning, let me know. (There are actually more people on my permissions list than there are on my roll, not sure how that one works lol.)

That's me for the moment, happy days to you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post