Never Thought I'd See the Day

Cameron left the house this morning, for the last time in his college school uniform.

The last time...EVER.

That's it...finito...he's done with school.

Ok, he's going to university next year...but he's done, done, done, with school.

Course, I had to grab him and hug him tightly before he left.

"Well...this is it...last time sweetheart."

"Oh Mum, it's just school."

"I don't care. You made it all the way through and came out the other end intact...I'm so proud of you."

*sigh* "It's only school...no need to make such a big deal about it."

Then he stepped out the door grinning and winked at me.

He WINKED at me! lol

*deep breath*

My baby's gonna be playing with the BIG boys!

I feel a moment coming on. *sob*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post