Magnifico!

If you've been reading me for a long time, you'll be aware that my bed needs fixing. That is to say, it squeaks...loudly. So loudly, that it distracts those using it, from the quest at hand. To remedy this problem...and it IS a problem if you're a teenage boy trying to sleep, study or hang out, in the room next door... apparently a screw extractor, or an 'easy out' is required. From what I can gather, they're not always that successful.

I need a new bed. Mainly because I'm not sure how I'm going to fix the one I've got. Dan thinks it's unnecessary. And he'd be right, if he was sleeping on his own in it....or I was sleeping on my own in it...which at the moment, I'm doing the majority of the time. But, when we're both in it? We need a new one. Any kind of movement on it makes it creak, let alone when you're really wanting to get ya motor running, so to speak.

So anyway, a couple of weeks ago my mate Fi sent me this link and told me to give it a try.

Here's my result:

"76% Italian. Making love is a religious experience.

Passion is everything. Merely holding hands with your loved one can move you to tears and you periodically set fire to your bed after sex as a sacrifice to the Gods of Love."


I have to wonder what the other 24% of me is supposed to be, but for now, and because it's suits my purpose, I'm 76% Italiano.

"BRAVO!" I hear you cry...and again..."BRAVO!"

So, I'm thinking...next time I'll have a valid reason for purchasing a new bed....it's only right that I allow the Italian within me to reach it's full potential. It'd be rude not to set the bed on fire, right? Ya see? I just knew you'd think so too.

Never underestimate the cunning skillful thought process involved, when a woman is efficiently twisting assessing a situation and determining that shopping can be the one and only conclusion. heh

Eccellente!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post