Covering His Arse?

I got the above card from Cameron last month. He knows I have a thing for handbags and felt it appropriate, yet funny. He's very thoughtful like that (sometimes, not so much others. What can I say? He's a male teenager).

It accompanied a book. "The Almost Moon" by Alice Sebold. He chose this book because Sebold also authored "The Lovely Bones" and he knew I'd enjoyed that. Thoughtful brownie point number 2. He made strong reference to this fact, and stressed that he didn't want me to think that the subject matter was the reason.

Not sure where he was coming from, I turned the pages to chapter 1. The very first sentence in the book?

"When all is said and done, killing my mother came easily."

Hm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post