Moving in the Wrong Direction

Well, it's more than apparent I have lost the challenge to blog every day in July. To be honest, I actually don't feel so bad about it today.

Ok, I feel a little bad about it. I truly do feel annoyed at myself for being so arrogant and saying it was a piece of cake and then going right ahead and failing. That'll serve me right for being so up myself eh? lol

It's pissing with rain this evening. The morning started exactly this way too...hours of torrential rain. It's been so loud this evening I've continued to keep raising the volume on the telly to hear the damn thing.

I feel restless this evening and the weather's only adding to it. I feel like I need to be doing something, I just haven't been able to figure out what that something is. Stupid, but true.

I often feel this way. Like there's so much more I could be doing (besides housework), yet I don't entirely know where to start. So I end up practically pacing around the house, getting odd looks from the kids as I turn up unexpectedly to 'visit' with them in their rooms.

Ever get that? Like you want to stay in and relax for the evening, but there's another force pulling you to move about? Or something. I realise I'm not describing it very well. it's the mood I'm in...kinda blah-ish I suppose. Blah-ish and mundane, perhaps feeling settled in a rut.

Maybe I'm craving excitment? Hm, maybe. But then I think I've managed to fit enough emotional 'excitement' and adjustments in my past 6 months in particular, I should be enjoying some down time.

Anyway, that's enough for now, just felt the need to move something and my fingers seemed the laziest and easiest option. Getting in to bed early with my book should alleviate this feeling....basically because I'll be asleep within the first 15 minutes I expect lol.

Hope you're all well and enjoying your weekends :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post