Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

That's what I'm doing. Waiting for prospective tenants to turn up. I've had several enquiries and to be honest, they've all kinda run into each other. Certainly, there are a couple in particular that I'm interested in meeting. But besides that I'll just take them all as they come (if they come)...and take it from there.

What does one do in a situation like this? Stand in the corner while they check the place out and take notes? I'm tempted...mainly because I'm scared I'm going to get my wires crossed. What if I think I've clicked with someone and it turns out to be the wrong person? I may have to start a star system in my notebook, blah.

The carpet looks great! I'm really pleased with it. The laundry "wall-hole", not so much. I have to ring Jason this evening and tell him I need him and his uncle to turn up this weekend and do several things. Priority of which being the hole in the wall. We used to have a strip club/massage parlour in Wellington called The Hole in the Wall I think. I did say "I think". I'm not up with the play when it comes to such establishments. Honest.

I suspect you've heard enough of my flat, it's leaks and the carpet. I do have a couple of things I want to write about, but with what I'm trying to achieve at the moment, I'm struggling to put it into font. For the time being, it's post number three on the 3rd of July, and right now, that's what's important lol.

See you tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post