Butter Wouldn't Melt in My Mouth

It's a gorgeous day today. Not a cloud in the sky...lots of birds singing...the delicious smell of BBQ's sizzling and the happy laughter of children playing drifts through the open door of my home.

It's one of those special days...the kind we all love about summer.

(Fuck it, I just realised I forgot to get butter when I was out earlier)

Excuse me for a mo, gotta text Ryan.

Damn, too late. I can hear the scooter coming up the street...there goes that plan.

Speaking of hats...here's the one I was waxing lyrical about the other day.


Please excuse the dark circles under my eyes...I did get plenty of sleep last night, that's just the end of day mascara doing it's thing, blah.

Here's the other version of my hat. Not that you can notice much of it...it's disappeared into the wall behind me. Oh well, ya can't say I didn't try.


Just about outta the woods folks, only 2 days to go. (And here's me thinking I was not going to go on and on about needing/having to post this month haha).

Off to cook dinner now. Have fun and I'll see ya tomorrow :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post