Just a Quickie

just about didn't make it...to posting that is, not to home.

Very bumpy flight into Wellington this evening.

Anne collected me from the airport approx 40 minutes after touchdown. Apparently there was a detour through the city. Besides, I had texted her just before we boarded to let her know we were running late, so she was to take her time. I'd rather have me waiting around for her than vice versa.

Came home to the house in a similar state as it was before I went away (but with hot water, hooray). The rest of it will be in order before I go back to work tomorrow afternoon. I'm practically looking forward to it...I know, odd.

Ryan has handed his notice of resignation into the service station, and I have to say I'm pleased about that. I'll fill you in more another time.

Cameron was cooking his delicious beef/garlic/seasame seed combo something-or-other when I walked in the door, so house reeks of the smell (nice smell though).

Hopefully all will be back to normal tomorrow. That'll depend on what's been happening downstairs in my absence and whether or not I can be bothered dealing with any of it.

The time I spend with Dan seems to go terribly fast...it's the only thing I loathe about any time I spend with him. It helps to know he'll be flying up here in a couple of weeks.

Ciao for now :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post