Lickety Split

I've been told I'm not allowed to post today...so this is going to have to be our secret ok?

Besides, I'll make it quick.

Saw the doc this afternoon, he's happy with my BP (140/80), he upped my Tegretol medication and I have to go for blood tests in the morning to check there isn't something else behind the odd turns I had this past weekend. (Funnily enough, I had another this evening, but not quite as bad, so things are lookin' up.)

Ryan was gone for the night, so Cam and I went out for dinner because I couldn't be bothered cooking and thought maybe I needed a piece of good red meat in me. Perhaps my iron's down, dunno. Seems all I'm eating lately is chicken or fish. Which is ok...I like chicken and fish, but the steak was worth a shot and I bloody enjoyed it lol.

Um...what else? Oh yeah, Fizzy?...my practice manager said a similar thing about the possibility of migrane. Apparently you can have all those symptoms without actually having a headache. Learn something new every day :)

Oh, and I've got tomorrow off. So I'll be able to sloth around at home for another day, hooray! Course, it would be more fun if I felt better, I'm so damn vague I have trouble following my own conversation lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post