Christmas Cheer

Ever seen anyone this excited about putting on an apron?? Not to worry, she'll learn eventually lol


Guess who got a makeup kit for Christmas? You oughta see the colours of my fingernails right now...when I turned up to see Jaimee, Anna and Jason, I was taken by the hand and told "Now just take a seat Aunty Lisa". Purple on one hand, hot pink on the other, glittery "blaaaash" from the corners of my mouth upto my ears and a variety of lip colours that changed over the course of time as and when she felt it needed refreshing.

I wasn't the only one that fell prey to her beautific demeanour...

I hope that your day was as fun and colourful as mine!

Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

(Um, let's not tell Jason about this ok?, he'd be horrified to know he was launched internationally in such a way.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post