Lisa Who?

I realise you probably think I've disappeared again, but I haven't...honest.

As is happening in most households across the world, the great crescendo toward Christmas preparations and all it involves, is upon us.

Add that to Ryan's injury, Dan's visit, Jaimee, the orchard...oh, yeah, and work, blah...that doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging.

Don't misunderstand, I'm thinking about blogging, truly I am.

But my energy levels are thwarting any action. It's not like I can climb into bed to rest and have the added benefit of a cuddle from blogger is it?

I have been making a very half-hearted attempt to even read blogs the past couple of weeks I'm afraid. Just time and energy, nothing more. It has certainly not been forgotten.

Anyway, enough of that for now. I will hopefully be back on track soon and catching up with everything the rest of you are doing in your lives too...I'm looking forward to that...you know how I hate being out of the loop.

Take care you lovely people, and I shall see you anon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post