Ready, Set, Go Baby, Go!

God I'm bored tonight.  Bored, Bored, BORED!

I have plenty of things I should be doing.

And earlier I was feeling guilty, Guilty, GUILTY!...because I haven't done half of the things I should've done today.

I did, however, buy a new handbag...so...yeah...you know that means the day is not a complete waste.

Someone told Anna she needs to have hot curry, hot sex and a bounce on the trampoline to get Payten moving into action.  I'm not sure that'd do it, but I'm willing to be a cheerleader for all three if it helps.  I am, if nothing else, happy to lend a hand in similar hours of need, so why not this?  Desperate times an' all that blah.

Obviously still no baby...obviously no flight south has been booked.

Dan said he loves Anna, and he'll love Payten, but if they get in the way of him having sex then "By God, there'll be all hell to pay!" lol

I won't say what'll happen if this prestigious event gets in the way of ME having sex...cos, well...strong words for innocent ears such as y'all have.  (Heads might even roll...but then that's only if we're lucky...oh, I mean eyes... eyes rolling.  I'm such a plonker *sigh*)

Did you know that the most common google hit on this page comes from the words "itchy fanny"...oh, and next in line is "what to say when cybering"...(can you lot not think of your own stuff?? Speak up, ya saucy devils!! Sheesh)

No-one can say I don't write smut anymore...look above...trampoline, sex, fanny and cybering...it's enough to make a person terribly exhausted *snort*

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:15 pm

    Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post