Future Developments?

I'm down south in Christchurch at the moment. Dan's at work and my new boss is away for 6 weeks, cycling through Italy I believe, so I don't have any work to do.

In fact, this morning I've done nothing except lounge around on the sofa, watch an action movie on the telly, eat stuff that's bad for me, and think about how much I want sex. I'm wondering if I'm turning into a man.

When that flowed off my fingertips it sounded too good to worry about the whole PC thing, so, what the hell.

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:46 am

    Can you share 5 Bеѕt green coffee bеan eхtract for ωеight loss.
    It is advisable a person visit yοur phуsician
    to mаkе sure you еat healthy аnԁ watсh your caloriе
    intаke and essentiаllу functіons by
    decreasing cаloriе intakе. Losing weight is one
    of thе fat blockѕ to be absorbed by your body in an effectivе manner.

    It is bеtter to гead reviews from the diet.

    Alѕo viѕit mу ѕite; controlyourmac.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post