"What the Hell" Take Two

The background to today's post can be read here and here.

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Is that Sara?"

*exasperated tone*
"Oh, for fuck sakes James? What are you DOING?!"

"I know, but I..."

"Is there a point to this?!"

"Yes, I was wondering if you would give me your email address?"

"No I will not! NOW, LEAVE ME ALONE!"

*beep*

Damn, it's just not the same with portable phones....you don't get to have the pleasure of SLAMMING the phone back into the cradle.

I do not want to have to go back to the police about this man. The unfortunate thing is, that each time I file a report, it lasts for 12 months, and then gets archived. And seeing as he waits the full 12 months most of the time before getting back in touch, I have to go back down to the copshop and pour out the sordid story again.

I also don't want to have to change my phone number. I refuse to change it because of one complete and utter headcase (I'm a stubborn bitch like that). I am, however, getting mighty close to calling on a couple of chaps from the softball club to go search him out and give him a thump.

But I won't, cos I don't need any lawsuits being brought against me or my friends.

I suspect he just wants something he can't have. Oh well...maybe he'll find someone else to get all obssessed and spooky about soon. Here's hoping anyway.


Comments

  1. he's a nutter!

    I thank my lucky stars that none of mt previous flings turned into stalkers. oh, except my husband of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Denny, we have a Citizens Advice Bureau over here that have a free law service we can use if need be, and I'll take that step if he rings back again. (I'm trying to avoid the hassle obviously, I'm so chickenshit!)

    And Cesca, if it was my husband doing it then I wouldn't mind if he was stalking me, within reason of course lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post