Wednesday, March 09, 2005

"What the Hell" Take Two

The background to today's post can be read here and here.

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Is that Sara?"

*exasperated tone*
"Oh, for fuck sakes James? What are you DOING?!"

"I know, but I..."

"Is there a point to this?!"

"Yes, I was wondering if you would give me your email address?"

"No I will not! NOW, LEAVE ME ALONE!"

*beep*

Damn, it's just not the same with portable phones....you don't get to have the pleasure of SLAMMING the phone back into the cradle.

I do not want to have to go back to the police about this man. The unfortunate thing is, that each time I file a report, it lasts for 12 months, and then gets archived. And seeing as he waits the full 12 months most of the time before getting back in touch, I have to go back down to the copshop and pour out the sordid story again.

I also don't want to have to change my phone number. I refuse to change it because of one complete and utter headcase (I'm a stubborn bitch like that). I am, however, getting mighty close to calling on a couple of chaps from the softball club to go search him out and give him a thump.

But I won't, cos I don't need any lawsuits being brought against me or my friends.

I suspect he just wants something he can't have. Oh well...maybe he'll find someone else to get all obssessed and spooky about soon. Here's hoping anyway.


| (3)Blogger

<< Home