14 July 2005

These are two of the most recent photos I've got of my wee friend Jaimee. I took them a couple of weeks ago, while she was playing in the bath (Anna had invited me over for dinner, prior to the rugby). My attempts to get one of her smiling were fruitless...each time I thought I finally captured one, the image would show that I wasn't quick enough and I had a lovely picture of her back of the back of her head. Darn kids for having so much energy and moving faster than my digital camera can snap them lol

Jaimee is now 15 months old. She starting walking last month. She's still so little it's looks wrong to see her walking. She hasn't quite got the walking thing going properly...still doesn't bend her knees, so she's walking straight-legged, like a mummy.

Picture 060Picture 058

I've had a harrowing morning at work today...was abused a couple of times over the phone, and once in person. I had just enough time to get home, change and rush to meet Annette for a luncheon date we'd arranged a few weeks ago....neither of us were very enthusiastic about it, we were both so knackered after our shift...still, she's great company and I enjoyed the time I got to spend with her away from work.

I'm off to have an early shower, and climb into bed to read my book for a while. If I don't fall asleep until tomorrow, I shall be back this evening to catch up on your blogs and do some commenting. If I can't get there tonight, I will most certainly catch up on my blog reading tomorrow (Friday).

Below is something I have copied/stolen. I've seen it on several blogs recently. I'll leave it up to you as to whether or not you want to answer the questions. If you decide to answer, then you will give me some interesting reading on my own blog, to come back to lol

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
7. Describe me in one word.
8. What was your first impression?
9. Do you still think that way about me now?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When's the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?

Hope you're all having a great week. Happy Bastille Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post