We've Got Big Balls

Picture 067

When we were up north in Rotorua a couple of weeks ago, we took the boys to what's known as the AgroDome...it's out in the country where they have bungy jumping and jet boat rides etc.

My two decided to opt for what's known as the Zorb (another first for New Zealand, did you know that bungy jumping was created here too? is this a good thing or a bad thing for us Kiwis do you think?).

They basically climb into a large rubber ball and roll down a hill....throw a bucket of water in there with them (Hydro Zorb) and the whole thing is over in about 20-30 seconds, but apparently it's quite the adrenalin rush....the boys loved it.

Barnaby wasn't forgotten while this was happening, and the staff at the centre told us that if we'd spoken to them earlier, they would've put him in the Zorb with the boys.

Picture 065

My favourite picture of Cameron.

Picture 110

My favourite of Ryan.

Picture 105

And a photo of them after they both 'squirted' out of the hole in the side of it.





I got a phone call at 7.30 this morning. I was summoned to help one of my best mates pack up her house, she's moving into a new home (we're all very excited that she now has a spa pool lol). So, I'm sitting here feeling hot and sweaty and waiting for my washing to finish in the machine, so I can hang it out before work.

The last thing I feel like doing right now is getting ready for work this afternoon. Oh well, not to worry, if I want to eat, I have to work.

With all this talk of large balls, I think I'll wear my own just for the hell of it today.

(Obviously mine aren't anywhere near the same size, so don't even be going there lol)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post