My 40th - 22 June....hmmm

I've been thinking about what to do with this prestigious milestone of my life. What DO I do with it? To be honest, I'm not keen to be having a big party to mark this even, and if I'd chosen to go that way, I'd have started arranging things a lot earlier than now.

BUT...I don't want to have it go by without something happening....you know what I mean? I don't want to be asked years from now "What did you do on your 40th?"...to have to reply with "Nothing". So I'm thinking about getting some friends together and going out for dinner on the Friday night after the official date of my birthday. Now I have to think of where to go, nowhere too flash and upmarket...somewhere comfortable, relaxed with soft-lighting and good quality food, with the possibility of going dancing later if we feel like it...that sounds good to me.

I rang Anna for her input.
We talked for awhile about what to do...blah blah blah (no, no, not THOSE kinda blah blah blahs)
****

Ok, now all I have to do is email Anna all the email addies of those I'd like to share my big night with, and she'll organise the lot. She even suggested we take a blow-up doll to represent Walker, so that he can be there too. See why I love this woman so much??! She hasn't read Walker's post about the blow-up doll, so her suggesting that is even funnier...ah, the words of the innocent eh? lol

Anyway, once I've done the email address thingy to Anna, I don't have to think about it anymore. Wooo hoooo! Like my sorry brain needs to work anymore than it does already. But, I would like to know what you did on your 40th (that's assuming you've reached 40 by now). So, what'd ya do then?? and if you haven't struck the "beginning of life" yet, what would you like to do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*gasp* Who IS that masked font?

A Wandering Post